Tuesday, April 19, 2011

oh shoes!

Today I got out of work at 2, it was a miracle that they scheduled me at that time.
Then on top of that I decided to clean/clear out my closet?!
That's one of my least favorite things to do.. It is sooo time consuming!

Anyhow, I was looking at all my wonderful shoes and decided that it might be time to pass them along. 
I don't wear a lot of them very often and they might make someone else happy. I really don't need a heel surplus.

Here are some of the keepers--my faithful ladies.

 pink ladies:
worthington flower print, leopard wedge (they say drop dead on the heel!) and my candies rose glitter
business ladies:
gianni bini suede and stud, vintage shoes-black satin, fabulaire grey snake
funky ladies:
boutique multicolor kittens, hot topic studded wedge
chic ladies:
guess stud ruffle kittens, red buckle slingbacks
my go to ladies:
target rhinestone wedge


what can I say? I love shoes ;)

xo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. super jealous!!! those are so cute! what a fun collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, it took me forever to come up with the collection i have now.. Some of these shoes are old enough to be in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete