Thursday, April 7, 2011

little miss newbie

I have been on the fence about starting a blog for a long time. I always see so many blog posts that are ahh-mazing and I always ending up thinking to myself.. "Gosh, I don't think I am that cool."
But I am going to take a shot at it..

As of late, I have been extremely consumed with my mom's 49th birthday party that we will be hosting next Saturday at our house. It's exciting, because we (I mean my brothers and I) are now old enough to create a party for her, just the way she does for us. So we (and this time I mean mostly me) have been working tirelessly on decorations for her party! We aren't planning on making it a huge affair, mostly family will attend. However, I was in the mood to amp up the party in a special way for a very special lady!

For her birthday festivities, my mom was longing for animal prints.
Here is a sneak peek of the jungle fabulosity, brewing in the January household.

metallic tissue paper pom poms, decorative ribbon chandeliers, animal print invites and envelope seals are all an order for my momma's birthday bash!


My brothers, father and I are all planning on making this party an event she won't forget :)

and maybe we can even get her into a pair of these
maybe not..


xo,
Lauren

6 comments:

  1. yay for your blog, lauren!! i'm so glad...you're definitely cool enough to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy this is happening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bleeding testosterone... I must leave...

    jk... pretty and neat. Nice blog amiga.

    ReplyDelete