Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's on my "to see" list.

I really want to see Water For Elephants.
I believe the movie is set in between the 1920's and 1930's which is great. I love everything about the fashion during that time.

Fashion tangent anybody?

Menswear for women with girly accessories was a big deal. I can't argue with that, I want to be just as comfy as the boys and still look sweet!

This is how I would do that fashion for right now.

beaded and embellished blouses
slouchy trouser
cute sneeks or flats
and if you are feeling daring enough.. throw a cute turban or scarf up top.


The fashion tangent has now been concluded.



I love when movies are just like this one here. The costumes, characters and story all seem like something I can be involved with for a few hours.

Lastly, (excuse my twi-geekyness) but I kind of adore Edward Cullen. Tease me if you want. 

xo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment