Thursday, April 14, 2011

can't stand the heat?

Get some shorts on!
The weather is heating up and its time to stuff your jeans back in the dresser. I, for one, am all about the shorts. I wear them up until the latest part of the year, right before winter. Now that the "winter" weather is behind and spring is here it's time for shorts. I am choosing to forgo the standard denim this season.. shorts with a cute detail (prints, bows or gathering are all great) can be paired with basically any top, so dress them up or down.

Here are some of my favorite finds:)


anthropologie silk crepe

kain label striped drawstring
cynthia rowley sequined evening

mara hoffman electric garden
rachel antonoff wear your heart


These are just a few of the beautiful shorts I saw.. I am sure there will be more!


xo,
lauren







No comments:

Post a Comment